Locations please

From: Dickdove@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 23:29:28 PST

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 02:29:28 EST
From: Dickdove@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Locations please

< Angie Nichols, SC It snowed here Tuesday :)

All very interesting BUT why don't you good folk say where the heck you all
live????
I'm in deepest Berkshire England (UK) & just have not a clue where it is
snowing.
Would it not be a helpfull idea for everyone to sign off saying where on this
planet they reside??
Apologies for delay but my original message was rejected. I since heard that
SC stands for Sth. Carolina. So you see we Brits are just as bad with USA
geography. However, I still feel that it would be nice to see where you all
come from!
Cheers,
Dick in Berks, UK