Neblina tours

From: E.T. (tomere@club-internet.fr)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 08:34:47 PST

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:34:47 +0100
From: "E.T." <tomere@club-internet.fr>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Neblina tours

To all, One team, then a second one, etc and now a wedding ! For when a
funfair or a moovie with indiana johns ? I was very disapointed when i
learnt the discoveries made during the first travel on the Neblina tepui
because i knew it was the begin of the end for this last savage and
untouched ecosystem. Unfortunately, the facts don't reassure me at all.
It becomes more and more an up to date destination. Not far enough.
Not expensive enough. It seems that all this is happenning in a general
indifference like if it was the destiny of humans beeing to colonize,
destroy and then regret their ancestor's acts. Hoping to be not alone.
Regards.

--
Eric THOUMIRE - Z.7b