Re: bitch, bitch, bitch

From: jneps (jneps@gateway.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 17:56:43 PST

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:56:43 -0700
From: jneps <jneps@gateway.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: bitch, bitch, bitch

Hi Phil,

I agree with your assessment of the situation. However,
I hope that you will not unsub from the list. People
like you are needed.

It is unfortunate that the list has degraded somewhat, but
with the proliferation of the web, I think it was bound to
happen.

Hope to see you in CA in the spring!

Regards,
Jeff Shafer