Plagiarism

From: Fernando Rivadavia-Lopes (fe_riva@uol.com.br)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 09:06:33 PST

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:06:33 -0200
From: "Fernando Rivadavia-Lopes" <fe_riva@uol.com.br>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Plagiarism

Dear friends,

            Thanks again to all of you who've helped support our efforts in
this plagiarism war against Daniel Sollazzini Cortez. Apparently there's not
much else to do but wait for Tripod to make up it's mind, which will
hopefully be soon. As for NVCNET (his internet provider), we've already
exchanged several e-mails with them and there's nothing else to be said. So
if any of you still intend to help us by mailing a complaint to those
addresses I'd listed previously, please remove the NVC abuse address
(abuse@nvc.com.br) from the list.

Best Wishes,

Fernando Rivadavia
Sao Paulo, Brazil