Re: BRAZILIAN CP WEBPAGE PLAGIARIZED!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 06:50:57 PST

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 09:50:57 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: BRAZILIAN CP WEBPAGE PLAGIARIZED!!!!!!!!!!!

Before any more of you share your secret tactics of how to stop this loser
who's obviously ripped off Fernando and Marcelos hard work, you should
realize that the moron who's going to now be in deep sh** because of this
might actually be reading all of your well thought out advice. I urge you
guys to email Fernando privately about possible actions he might take rather
than posting them to this public forum for this lowlife to possibly see.
This way, he won't know what hit him! :)

Richard "Davion" F#, F, E, D#, D, C#, C: Copyright infringement is a serious
offense. It's DEFINITELY not a complement - it's theft of intellectual
property. Knowing both Fernando and Marcelo, I know that both have put LOTS
of hard work into what you see on that absolutely fabulous website and that
they have dedicated SO much time to it. For you to smile over any part of
this situation is absolutely pathetic!

I also find it quite ironic that, in your "DECEMBER NEWSLETTER", you
claimed disappointment in what you felt was a short supply of images on the
Brazilian CP website (what planet are you on?!!) and speculated that
Fernando was keeping the good stuff to himself as he must be worried that
someone would steal his best work. You also included the same
theft=complement nonsense. What's unusual about the whole things is that I
received your mass email _just before_ this whole theft issue was called to
my attention. Did you hear about this incident before I did or did you
possibly have something to do with all of this?!

Happy growing,

Matt