Re: Seeking volunteer for ICPS project

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 20:09:23 PST

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:09:23 EST
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Seeking volunteer for ICPS project

Barry,

>I would like to have a photo gallery on the ICPS web site. This gallery
>would show the work of CPers who love photographing their "pets" in
>cultivation, in the field, etc.

~snip~

> Anyone interested? If not, I will probably take this on myself, but my
> girlfriend will kill me for taking on another project!

Perhaps this may become too much for one person to handle, but I volunteer to
start the effort anyway. We have a scanner & an ftp site available for
image uploads as well.... If anybody else wants to lend a hand on this,
please drop Barry and I a note.

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas Hayes

DANGEROUS PLANTS