Re: Nepenthes in Peat-sand

From: Fred C. Heller (fred.heller@skynet.be)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 16:20:54 PST

Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:20:54 +0100 (MET)
From: "Fred C. Heller" <fred.heller@skynet.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nepenthes in Peat-sand

I've transplated a small Nepenthes vieillardii in a peat/sand mix 2/1
and it's thriving ! It's still quite small (traps 7 mm tall 3-4 wide)
but has six-eight traps. I've put it in an incubator, a kindo small
greenhouse.

The mother plant is still in its pot, Ithink it's nealry pure peat, it's
near a west facing windowsill and is thriving as well.

Fred