Tap Water Purifier

From: Harden (jharden@satx.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 20:51:47 PST

Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 22:51:47 -0600
From: "Harden" <jharden@satx.rr.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Tap Water Purifier

Make sure you read that book with the Tap Water Purifier.
The pH will be neutral or undeterminable due to the deionizing process, and
I think it said something about conductivity also. Left the book at work
though.

And on a second note, why do airports install those water faucets that you
press the handle and you have .2 seconds to wash your hands? Well, I guess
They don't trust everyone with water conservation, nor do they understand
how difficult it is to hold that button down with your foot. When exiting,
the sign on the door said they installed water-saving faucets to save our
enviroment. Nice idea huh?

if they are concerned about our enviroment...why did they only have paper
towels for drying our hands? All that water saved went to trees to make into
paper towels I guess....sigh....

Joe